My passion for helping others has been reinforced by my own desire to continually improve my experience of life.
Having a background in Nursing and Occupational Health and Safety, Counselling has been an embedded part of my career for 24 years. In all areas of health promotion it is a privilege to facilitate others to gain individual insights and develop goals and strategies to work towards personal success.
Each one of us is unique and our journey worthy of respect. At times when my spirit has been ‘dulled’ by challenges, counselling has created opportunities to not only reduce that ‘dullness’ but ultimately to shine more brightly.
In my down time, I enjoy catching up with family and friends; staying physically active; gardening and camping; and making the most of our amazing outdoors lifestyle on the Sunshine Coast with my Husband.
- Dip.Couns. – Diploma of Counselling
- B.Nurs. – Bachelor of Nursing; Registered Nurse
- B.Beh.Sc. – Bachelor of Behavioural Science; Major Occupational Health and Safety
- ACA – Australian Counselling Association
- MHA – Mental Health Academy
- AHPRA – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency