My passion for helping others is reinforced by my own desire to continually improve my experience of life.
About Narelle – Having a background in Nursing and Occupational Health and Safety, Counselling has been an embedded part of my career for 25 years. It is always a privilege to facilitate others to gain personal insights, develop goals, and use strategies that promote growth.
Each one of us is unique and our journey worthy of respect. Personally, at times when my spirit has been ‘dulled’ by challenges, counselling has created opportunities to not only reduce that ‘dullness’ but ultimately to shine more brightly.
In my down time, I enjoy catching up with family and friends, cooking, reading, staying physically active at Noosa, gardening and camping. I embrace every day with a grateful smile. Along with my wonderful Husband, we make the most of what’s on offer in this beautiful Sunshine Coast region.
- Dip.Couns. – Diploma of Counselling
- B.Nurs. – Bachelor of Nursing; Registered Nurse
- B.Beh.Sc. – Bachelor of Behavioural Science; Major Occupational Health and Safety
- ACA – Australian Counselling Association
- MHA – Mental Health Academy
- AHPRA – Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency